If you were wondering what to do with your weekend on the 17-18th of July then wonder no more. Grillstock is a BBQ themed two‐day food & drink festival taking place in Bristol over that specific weekend.
A tantalising line up awaits you at Grillstock including:
- King Of The Grill – US style BBQ competition
- Cooking demonstrations from the South West’s finest chefs
- Live Music from local bands
- Grillstock BBQ Academy – pick up tips, tricks and techniques
- Food & drink festival featuring over 130 stalls
- Product demonstrations
Opening hours are as follows:
Saturday 10am – 7pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
There doesn’t seem to be much on the menu if you are not carnivorous but probably, just like every other festival on the harbour, there will be the same food stands ready to serve all.
Children under 16 Free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
On The Day – Adults £5.00 per day or £8 for the whole weekend
Advance Purchase – Adults £4.00 per day or £6.50 for the whole