When I was writing every day I would find so many things interesting because I needed to post things of interest. Last year I let go of the daily post and found life less interesting – or maybe vice versa. I’m not sure. I know that I want to record a lot more of what my daughter does and what I do so I don’t lose so many of my experiences. I will do a post a day for the next year and then evaluate how it goes in a year from now. This will be my #365 project and resolution number one.
As befitting a new year I also want to do lots and lots of things and have made some resolutions. I love resolutions. I love making them more than I like doing them but nevertheless I want some goals which I know will make my life richer and happier.
Here goes. Happy 2013 to me, from me.
- write down at least one good thing that happened each day
- Watch one Greek movie a month so that my vocabulary improves
- Create my little girl’s first album of her own pictures after buying her a camera.
- Take m swimming
- Take m to gymnastics
- Do at least one run a week
- Join the gym again
- Do some swimming
- Earn badges throughout the year of tasks I set for myself:
- new restaurant badge, visit three new restaurants
- culture badge, visit one of Arnolfini, art display, etc
(must think of 12, one for each month – activities need to be done within that month) [will do separate badge post]
- Write about the books from my childhood.
- One article a week
- One blog post a day #365
- Write a sitcom episode;
- Finish my novel
- complete my A-Z challenge
- A daily spiritual practice, meditation, quotations, something supportive.
- Learn more about Buddhism
- Read Osho
- Read Gandhi
[thinking of some more]
I liked this idea of capturing every day events – Project life – http://kapachino.info/2012/12/project-life-my-process-tips-and-going-forward-2/